We are a London fintech specialising in digital operating models. We are revolutionising the way operating models are created and managed through innovative technology and expert services.
modellr™ is the first digital representation of how a business works, designed for business users. Our revolutionary system digitally captures and measures operating model performance in real-time, uncovering insights and suggesting future improvements.
Complementing our product, we offer a suite of expert services delivered by our team of industry specialists, around Market Strategy & Execution, Business Transformation, Risk & Regulation and ESG Stewardship.
As a Business Development Rep (BDR), you will be part of our growing team in London, which is currently made of 20 superstars from different backgrounds. We are ambitious and entrepreneurial and are looking for like-minded, proactive individuals to be a part of our journey.
As a start-up, we’re nimble and agile, we value work-life balance. We’re fast paced, sometimes a little chaotic, and we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. No task is too big or too small, regardless of level. We have a flat structure and an open, collaborative and supportive environment.
This role is all about opening. Opening as many doors as possible. You will have full support from the senior team when it comes to closing, and they can step in at any point where you need support. But the important part is speaking to a lot of people and finding the ones who are genuine prospects. As a BDR at Leading Point, your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound sales calls and emails to senior stakeholders in the financial services industry
- Navigating past gatekeepers to get to the right people
- Being an expert in our products and services
- Holding initial discovery calls with prospects to identify pain points and spot opportunities
- Booking follow on meetings/pitches/demos
- Updating the pipeline and records on our CRM
- Introducing relevant team members to relevant contacts
- Strategic input on sales process
- Building prospects lists based on defined personas
- Networking at industry relevant events and online
What’s in it for you?
- Responsibility and autonomy for your own role
- The opportunity to work with genuine industry experts
- Basic salary + generous reward package
- Development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events and wellbeing
- Monthly and quarterly incentive awards
What can you bring?
You are a great match if you...
- At least 2 years' outbound sales experience as a BDR, SDR, Recruiter or other sales focussed role within financial services (FS)
- Have a black book of contacts in FS, consulting or fintech
- Have a knowledge and understanding of FS trends and issues
- Are a great communicator, confident in stakeholder management and building relationships
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and a natural people-person
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you then apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.