We are a London fintech specialising in digital operating models. We are revolutionising the way operating models are created and managed through innovative technology and expert services.
modellr™ is the first digital representation of how a business works, designed for business users. Our revolutionary system digitally captures and measures operating model performance in real-time, uncovering insights and suggesting future improvements.
Complementing our product, we offer a suite of expert services delivered by our team of industry specialists, around Market Strategy & Execution, Business Transformation, Risk & Regulation and ESG Stewardship.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be part of our growing team in London, which is currently made of 20 superstars from different backgrounds. We are ambitious and entrepreneurial and are looking for like-minded, proactive individuals to be a part of our journey.
As a start-up, we’re nimble and agile, we value work-life balance. We’re fast paced, sometimes a little chaotic, and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. No task is too big or too small, regardless of level. We have a flat structure and an open, collaborative and supportive environment.
We are looking to build our development team inhouse to develop our modellr™ tool. The web app is the first digital operating model to provide financial institutions with tangible insights and recommendations to save them time and money in change projects.
As the UX/UI Designer, your responsibilities may include:
• Review the current web app UI and identify problems and areas for improvement
• Recommend suggestions for UI improvement
• Recommend suggestions for mobile version
• Recommending options for new UI/UX features and providing input into the future design
• Working closely with the product team to implement designs, and the senior management team to ensure it is aligned with the business priorities
• Contributing to the product roadmap
• Design in-product customer journeys
• Update UI Guidelines and design guides, creating and maintaining components & templates
• Updating interaction framework and designing interactions
• Plan & conduct user research/testing (when possible or applicable)
• Update and maintain discovery phase documentation (ie user insights, personas, journeys)
What can you bring?
For this role, we are looking for:
• UX/UI training or qualification
• Competence with design tools (Figma desirable)
• Experience or projects working on web apps
• Understanding and experience of following a user-centred design approach
• Gathering insights, producing personas, customer journeys and user scenarios, information architecture (& site maps), task flows, wireframing and wire flows, prototypes and high-fidelity designs
• Experience conducting stakeholder interviews, user research sessions & user testing
• Prototyping (used as a means to explore and convey design solutions)
• Great communication skills
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Proactive and independent – able to work just as well independently and as part of a team
• Entrepreneurial spirit – of course, we’re a startup!
• Based in commutable distance to London (our office is in Shoreditch)
• Aged 16- 24 years old and currently claiming Universal Credit (this role is part of the government Kickstart scheme)
What’s in it for you?
- Responsibility and autonomy for your own role
- The opportunity to work with genuine industry experts
- £1250 p/m for 4 days per week
- 6 month fixed term contract, with a view to extending
- Development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events and wellbeing
- Monthly and quarterly incentive awards
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS NEED TO BE BETWEEN 16- 24 YEARS OLD AND CURRENTLY CLAIMING UNIVERSAL CREDIT TO APPLY.
If this sounds like you then apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.