We are a London fintech specialising in digital operating models. We are revolutionising the way operating models are created and managed through innovative technology and expert services.
modellr™ is the first digital representation of how a business works, designed for business users. Our revolutionary system digitally captures and measures operating model performance in real-time, uncovering insights and suggesting future improvements.
Complementing our product, we offer a suite of expert services delivered by our team of industry specialists, around Market Strategy & Execution, Business Transformation, Risk & Regulation and ESG Stewardship.
As a Developer, you will be part of our growing team in London, which is currently made of 20 superstars from different backgrounds. We are ambitious and entrepreneurial and are looking for like-minded, proactive individuals to be a part of our journey.
As a start-up, we’re nimble and agile, we value work-life balance. We’re fast paced, sometimes a little chaotic, and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. No task is too big or too small, regardless of level. We have a flat structure and an open, collaborative and supportive environment.
We are looking to bring our development team inhouse to build out the vision for our modellr™ tool. The app is the first digital op model to provide financial institutions with tangible insights and recommendations to save them time and money in change projects.
The full stack developer will be responsible for reviewing our existing codebase, identifying ways to refactor and improve on the code, recommending options for new UI/UX features and providing input into the future design.
What can you bring?
For this role, we are looking for:
- HTML, React (desirable)
- Experience with mobile apps (desirable)
- Experience with customer journeys (desirable)
- University degree or college course including coding
- Great communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and independent – able to work just as well independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit – of course, we’re a startup!
- Based in commutable distance to London (our office is in Shoreditch)
- Aged 16- 24 years old and currently claiming Universal Credit (this role is part of the government Kickstart scheme)
What’s in it for you?
- Responsibility and autonomy for your own role
- The opportunity to work with genuine industry experts
- Development opportunities
- £1250 p/m for 4 days per week
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events and wellbeing
- Monthly and quarterly incentive awards
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS NEED TO BE BETWEEN 16- 24 YEARS OLD AND CURRENTLY CLAIMING UNIVERSAL CREDIT TO APPLY.
If this sounds like you then apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.