Who are we?
Leading Point is a fintech specialising in digital operating models. We are revolutionising the way operating models are created and managed through our proprietary technology, modellr™, and expert services delivered by our team of specialists.
Our expert services cover ESG, Risk & Regulation, Business Transformation and Market Strategy & Execution.
Established in 2017, we offer the rapid career growth and responsibility that comes with working for an exciting and fast-growing start-up. We are multi-award winning and have been recognised as one of the most influential fintechs of 2021.
We work with some of the leading financial services organisations in the UK, including top tier 1 banks and data providers.
About the role
The core function of this role is to build and lead our ESG practice. This will include active business development, client delivery and mentoring a junior ESG Associate.
Our ESG practice aims to help our clients by creating their ESG philosophy, framework and policy statements, ESG reporting and analytics, ESG stewardship and ESG portfolio diagnostics
We are at the start of our ESG journey, having successfully delivered a few ESG reporting and advisory projects, we need to continue to build on this with momentum.
Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Building and executing a strategy for growing the ESG practice
- Utilising your black book of contacts for business development
- Client meetings, pitch meetings, preparing proposals etc
- Hands on delivery work on client projects (consulting and reporting within the ESG space)
- Engaging with senior stakeholders
- Assist other areas of the business, such as marketing (content creation, thought pieces etc) and product development
- You may be asked to help on other client projects in the realms of business analysis, project management and data analysis
Why Leading Point?
We are a team of entrepreneurs. We reward entrepreneurial mindsets and favour bold ambition. We invest in new ideas and solutions and in those who challenge the status quo.
As a Leading Point practitioner, you will be working with leading global clients and new fintechs. We work typically in small, high performing teams, working very closely with stakeholders to create business outcomes, connect the old world with the new and build relationships.
We offer our permanent staff an excellent reward framework of base salary, delivery incentives, equity, life insurance, pension, medical and well being.
We offer a hybrid working environment, with the flexibility to work from home and our office each week. (Attendance in the office is required at least once a week). We have a great space in the City with free fruit, tea, coffee, football, yoga and HIIT classes!
It's important for this role that you love talking to people and aren't afraid of a day packed with client meetings. You'll have a black book of contacts that you can't wait to tell about your new venture. You'll be confident, outgoing and passionate about ESG.
- At least 5 years experience in financial consulting or ESG
- ESG experience developing frameworks, measuring and reporting or similar
- Consulting experience on projects as a business analyst, product manager, project manager or data analyst
- Understanding of ESG trends and topics, such as climate change, net zero, ESG within financial services, ESG regulation etc
- Financial services experience highly desirable
- Experience creating proposals
- Business development experience desirable
- A 2.1 degree and/or equivalent quality experience in an ESG, Finance or STEM subject
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with Advanced Excel (Macros, VLOOKUP, PivotTables) and PowerPoint
- Working with databases, data management platforms, data analytics, project management software will be beneficial
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Come and join us and make a difference!
Please note, applicants must reside in the UK and have a valid working visa. Unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship at this stage in our journey.
Salary dependant on experience
Start date not before January 2022